Induction Heater for Dismounting of Throwers
- Heat work pieces quickly, evenly and in a controlled manner via middle frequency alternating current that passes through an electromagnet
- Versatility provided for various work pieces – heat up the inner or outer race
- Easy-to-use controls allow precise temperature, time and power settings
- Continuous usage without the coils getting hot via special, air-cooled coils
- Flexibility provided by four different options of ergonomically designed induction tools
- Can be used with included light-weight mobile generator or multiple generator configuration to heat large components
Induction Heaters product range offered by Precision Instruments & Allieds
Induction Heaters Applications Industries
Market Area of Precision Instruments & Allieds
South Africa , Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Johannesburg, Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic (CAR), Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Gabon, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Gulf and other Countries
Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Bahrain, Iran, United Arab Emirates, Australia, Sydney, Queensland, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, New Zealand, Auckland, Wellington, Hamilton.
Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Cyprus, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
South American Countries
Argentina, Ecuador, Suriname, Bolivia, Brazil, Guyana, Uruguay, Chile, Colombia, Paraguay, Peru, Venezuela