DC Hydraulic Scissor lift
Precision Instruments & Allieds – one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of DC Hydraulic Scissor lift in Mumbai, India. Precision Instruments & Allieds is India’s renowned Industrial DC Hydraulic Scissor lift exporter.
Table of Contents
DC Hydraulic Scissor lift Supplier
DC Hydraulic Scissor lift is used in various industries owing to their robust construction, efficient performance and long functional life. The battery-powered unit allows operators to raise and lower the platform with the push of a button. Unit rolls on two rigid and two swivel polyurethane casters. Includes battery and on-board battery charger. These lifting platforms are used extensively throughout the industry as well as vehicle scissor lifts for car repairs. Fixed installed lifts are often used to lift goods between floor levels from vehicles into a building at the goods inward areas. Moreover, these lifts are operated with the high torque 24V DC drive and lift motors handle heavy-duty jobs.
The principle of operation:
- The top platform of the scissor lift remains horizontal as it raises from the lower to the closed position. In this way, the goods on the lift can safely be moved between levels.
- It’s called a scissor lift because between the base and upper platform is a cross-braced mechanism similar to the arms of a pair of scissors. One end of the scissor arm is fixed to the base and one is fixed to the platform, the others are free to roll.
- A hydraulic cylinder is placed between the base and the platform or mechanism. As the hydraulic ram extends the scissors open and the lift raises.
Advantages / Features of DC Scissor Lifts:
- Full-drive working height with 800-lb (363 kg) lift capacity.
- Built-in 5 amp battery charger with optional power units available.
- Hinged platform for cylinder/power unit access.
- Foot-operated safety floor lock.
- Quiet, electric-drive motor for emissions-free performance.
- Can easily be driven through dirt, sand and mud between tasks.
The DC Hydraulic Scissor lift is extensively used for heating the bearings and other shrink-fit components prior to mounting.Precision Instruments & Allieds is one of the leading manufacturers, suppliers, and exporters of DC Hydraulic Scissor lift in India manufactured from high-quality materials sourced from trusted and reliable vendors. DC Hydraulic Scissor lift is manufactured at our premises using quality tested components in compliance with industry quality standards.
Search for Tags: hydraulic scissor lift manufacturers, hydraulic scissor lift, scissor lift, hydraulic lift
Specifications of DC Hydraulic Scissor lift
Induction Heaters product range offered by Precision Instruments & Allieds
Induction Heaters Applications Industries
Market Area of Precision Instruments & Allieds
South Africa , Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Johannesburg, Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic (CAR), Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Gabon, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Gulf and other Countries
Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Bahrain, Iran, United Arab Emirates, Australia, Sydney, Queensland, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, New Zealand, Auckland, Wellington, Hamilton.
Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Cyprus, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
South American Countries
Argentina, Ecuador, Suriname, Bolivia, Brazil, Guyana, Uruguay, Chile, Colombia, Paraguay, Peru, Venezuela